blinkie

Monday 17 October 2011

Update!! Update!!!

So I weighed in one day early because I just couldn't wait any longer.  Guess how much I lost in just one week!!!  Six freaking pounds!!!! Seriously!!!  I am in love with this program!  It is the best nutrition system I've found and I've researched a lot.  I needed something that would fit in with an extremely busy life...mine.  I work a the grave yard shift as the overnight manager for a minimum of 9 hours a day plus commute time.  I have a teenage autistic son, a photography business on the side and a million other responsibilities to deal with.  How on earth was I going to fit in preparing healthy meals when I could barely find the time to grab a burger at the McDonald's in my store.  Body By Vi is the answer!!  I am so thankful that my friend took the time to share his success with me so that I could have that same success in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment